Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 32

Thread: Processing and Transferring Vision 200T

  1. #1
    Inactive Member AppleCore24's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 22nd, 2001
    Posts
    61
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Lightbulb

    I thought I'd start a thread where we could post any info we found about where we can get the new Kodak Vision 200T film processed and transferred to super8, 16mm, 35mm, or video, and how much it will cost.

    I'm getting a new Canon 814 XL-S (hope to get it crystal synced by The Film Group eventually), and I want to use it and this new film to shoot my next film, but I really don't want to spend the money of buying 50 cartridges if I cant get it processed and transferred easily...

    If any body knows, please go ahead and post the info here. Much appreciated.

    [This message has been edited by AppleCore24 (edited March 19, 2001).]

  2. #2
    Inactive Member pcg's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 28th, 2000
    Posts
    204
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Nigel,
    I concur about Yale. Let us know what you find about FilmCraft--!
    /Pat

  3. #3
    Inactive Member pcg's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 28th, 2000
    Posts
    204
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Also, I just checked w/ CineLab in Boston. They say they haven't seen the film yet, but that they will process it. They were vague on price because this was new to them, but guessed: $20/roll w/ a 5-roll minimum...

    /Pat

  4. #4
    Inactive Member chas_ucla's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 13th, 2000
    Posts
    345
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    What is the Filmcraft Labs in Detroit website url?

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Konton's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 1st, 2000
    Posts
    189
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    What you talk'n about URL? No place in Detroit has a URL. Hell . . . you can't even get DSL in Detroit. Have you ever been to Filmcraft Labs? Not the best location in the world . . .


  6. #6
    Inactive Member chas_ucla's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 13th, 2000
    Posts
    345
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    ok, then...how about the quality of their work?

  7. #7
    Inactive Member AppleCore24's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 22nd, 2001
    Posts
    61
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Thanks - yeh, I knew about Yale, but I really don't want to use them either.

    I think its about time for a good lab to spring up in Dallas... Maybe there is one, but I sure as hell can't find it. I called the number for Clear Color Photo thats listed on the Kodak dealer page, and I get some Hispanic lady that can't understand English.

  8. #8
    Inactive Member Nigel's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 31st, 2000
    Posts
    1,668
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    As of right now--I know Yale will process the V200T for $16USD. They will also Xfer it. However, I don't want to use them so I am talking with the lab I use for my other work--FilmCraft Labs in Detroit about them running it. I am very excited about the film and already ordered ten rolls.

  9. #9
    Inactive Member capul8's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 21st, 2001
    Posts
    90
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Geesh, what's the deal with all the Yale-bashing? They've been fast courteous and good quality for me. I wouldn't normally stick my nose in a hornets nest like this, but I had a rush situatuion with some Plus-X and they handled my special needs very well, with lots of good tel communication, all at a reasonable price. Not to say that means there couldn't be problems awaiting me in the future with them. So what's the story?

  10. #10
    Inactive Member Hanthx's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 27th, 2000
    Posts
    420
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Lightbulb

    I think the problem that Yale might pose for some film makers (but not all) is that they will confiscate your film (previously in the past) if your content is questionable.
    Scott

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •